Here is our complete list of Resorts and hotels as submitted by local trade group Belize Hotel Association and the Belize Tourism Industry Association. Listings are categorized by region. The country is administered by districts, from north to south we have the Corozal, Orange Walk, Belize, Cayo, Stann Creek and Toledo districts. To make the listings more manageable, we have included listings for resorts on cayes (islands). The Placencia Peninsula is a small part of the Stann Creek District and listed separately. Ambergris Caye is a small part of the Belize District but has a large number of lodging establishments and has its own category.
Hotels listed here provide (where available) websites listing facilities, activities, rates and contact information. Some of the smaller establishments do not have a website or in some cases the websites are outdated. So you may get better results calling by telephone. While this may appear to be inconvenient, mom and pop establishments may be just what you are looking when trying to find accommodations that are economic and available when everywhere else is overbooked or out of your price range.
1. Corozal District Hotels and Resorts
2. The Orange Walk District Hotels and Resorts
3. Belize District Hotels and Resorts
4. Cayo District Hotels and Resorts
5. Stann Creek District Hotels and Resorts
6. Toledo District Hotels and Resorts
7. Ambergris Caye Hotels and Resorts A to M
8. Ambergris Caye Hotels and Resorts N to Z
9. Placencia Peninsula – A to M Hotels and Resorts
10. Placencia Peninsula – N to Z Hotels and Resorts
11.Caye Caulker Hotels and Resorts
11. Outer Cayes and Atolls Hotels and Resorts